- Core Strengths
Keys to Success
- Experience & Expertise
- Our greatest asset is our people. On average, our investment professionals have more than 25 years of diverse industry experience bringing their experience and intellectual capital to every client relationship. All investment professionals employed at our firm have attained advanced degrees in a related field and have extensive investment consulting experience working with clients similar to your organization to successfully solve similar problems.
- Conflict Free Perspective
- For an investment consultant to offer the best possible solutions, a conflict free perspective must be the starting point. As an independent firm, that neither manages money nor sells proprietary investment products or sells services to investment managers, we offer a truly objective, vehicle neutral perspective. It is this independence, combined with our broad experience and expertise, which enables MPC to provide value to your organization, as full independent fiduciaries, that we do not believe our competitors are able to or willing to match.
- Client Focused Solutions
- Each pool of assets is unique, both because of its long term goals and specific needs or constraints. Recognizing this, MPC Capital Advisors dedicates its efforts to providing professional investment advisory services to sponsors of institutional investment programs customized for each clients’ needs and requirements.
- Risk-Focused Process
- MPC Capital Advisors’ expertise in investment strategies and capital markets provides our clientele the solutions to help clients address a variety of market environments. We place an emphasis on preserving capital for our clients and therefore, we focus heavily on evaluating and diversifying the inherent risks within each individual aspect of the investment process using both quantitative tools and qualitative judgment.
- Goal Oriented, Results Driven
- Our firm takes particular pride in understanding the needs of each client, properly evaluating their portfolios’ current status, utilizing good judgment in recommending structural or management alternatives and clearly communicating these options to support our client’s decision-making process. Ultimately, this is the product that you are buying.
- Mission, Vision and Values
Our greatest asset is our people. On average, our investment professionals have more than 25 years of diverse industry experience bringing their perspective and intellectual capital to every client relationship.